InterAktiv-Scan 3 in 1 Wireless Colour Pocket Ultrasound with PW.
Combining Linear, Convex and Phased array ultrasound modes into one portable hand held probe offering B&W and Colour Doppler applications.
Light weight, fast boot time compatible with iOS, Android or Windows devices creates a go anywhere diagnostic tool. Store patient data, record measurement, share files and images. Can be used across multiple devices with the ease of App software, no subscriptions or licence fees.
Applications: Linear array mode : MSK(Muscular-skeletal), Orthopedics, Vascular, Pediatrics, Sports medicine, anesthesia , injection , Puncture , nevers, Point of care, Ultrasound guided procedures, Veterinary and among other medical fields.
Convex array mode : OB & GYN, liver , kidney , Urinary
Phase control mode: cardiac.
- Scanning mode: Electronic array
- Display mode: B, B/M, colour, PW, PDI
- Convex array mode: 3.5/5.0mhz,
- Linear array mode: 7.5/10.0mhz,
- Phase control mode: 2.5/5.0mhz
- Scan Depth Convex mode: 90-305mm, linear mode : 20- 80mm, Phase control mode:90-160mm
- 128 Element, R45 radius head
- Measure: Distance, Area, OB
- Battery working time: 3 hours
- Dimension: 157(h)x70(w)x30(d) mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Wifi type: 802.11g/20MHz/2.4G
- Working system: Apple iOS ( Vs 8.0+), Android & Windows 10
How does it work: The probe connects via Wi-Fi to your chosen device, which can be iPhone, Ipad, Android phone or tablet or a PC running WIN10 operating system. The Ultrasound probe is discovered in the Wi-Fi setting page of your device and connects once selected. Open the software App and the unit is ready to scan.
Functions:Many functions found on larger ultrasound system can be found on the Wireless US suchas: adjusting gain, dynamic range, focus position, depth, colour mode & sensitivity. The linear probes offer steer function in colour mode. There is also a biopsy mode which applies an adjustable guiding line for needle angle guide. On screen measurements can be done using the caliper setting were anchoring or moving measurement cursors with your finger or a stylus.
Like all ultrasounds, you can record patient data and save individual images to your devices memory or photo library as well as cine loop video