FarmScan® L80 Veterinary Ultrasound
Uniquely engineered to meet the needs of the portable on-farm market and incorporates new features such as a 7-inch touch-screen and probe introducer technology. With its premium performance, full touch screen, slim and compact size, and ease of use, the L80 is designed to satisfy all veterinarians’ field applications.
- Dairy Cows,
- Beef Cows,
- Small Animals and other body scans, for example,
- Small Parts
includes a larger 7" TFT,LCD
which is highly durable and helps to improve work efficiency, also important imaging parameters can be automatically optimised with the touch of a button, maximizing the efficiency of diagnosis workflow.
Key Benefit of L80
- Superior image quality
- Simplified workflow with focused on-farm exams
- 7" high resolution, anti-glare touchscreen
- I-Scan™ optional ultra-sound goggles
- IFR™ optional probe introducers
- Boot-up in less than 20 seconds
- Built-in 3+ hour battery
- Image export via USB/SD supported
Viewing Devices & Abundant Accessories
Touchscreen: Features a 7-inch high deﬁnition touch LCD screen delivering excellent contrast resolution, image clarity and vibrant color in any lighting condition, in turn, makes operating the ultrasound system smartly eﬃcient.
Goggles: A device offers you the best real time monitoring service Monocular Goggles, Binocular Goggles
Probe introducer eases shoulder and arm strain.
Innovative ergonomic design in every detail
- Grid for estimation: With grid on the image area, you can easily estimate the size of the target substance like follicle, fertilized egg, etc.
- Simpliﬁed workﬂow with focused on-farm veterinary exams+ multi-language support+ Rapid real time and freeze zoom from 4 to 16 cm.
- Batteries(replaceable) : Long battery life is important when you scan a big herd, 9+ hours(2 Batteries).
- Environmental rating: With IP67 waterproof protective case; IP67 (probe head),IP45 (main unit)
- Robust Body: Fireproofing and anti-corrosion ABS, military level+ splash proof aluminum alloy transport case
- Rotate Screen: You can operate the ultrasound system either in left hand layout or right hand layout. It can automatically adapt to two different layouts when you rotate it.
- Storage and Export: Images saved up to 1000 frames, and export via USB/SD supported
- Rectal Convex Probe (wide ﬁeld of view and deeper penetration) + Works with sizes of IFR™ Probe Introducer;
- Rectal Linear Probe + Works with sizes of IFR™ Probe Introducer;
- Ultrasound platform: provides the most practical solution as a new tool for within a standard ultrasound workﬂow
||Based on linux, stable performance, security data
||B, B/B, B/M, M, 4B
|Gray scale levels
||Convex Array,Linear Array,Endocavity Array
||one active transducer connectors
||Up to 300mm
Dairy Cows, Beef Cows, Feedlot, Sheep, Horses, Pigs, Small Animals and other body scans, for example, Abdomen, Reproduction, Gynecology, Cardiology, Small Parts
||7 inch high resolution TFT color LCD
|Input and output
- USB 3.0: 1
- DC in: 1
- TV-OUT （for printer, monitor） 1
- DICOM3.0:(optional) 1
- FarmScan® L80 main unit
- 7" TFT color LCD (touch screen)
- One transducer connector
- One USB port
- TV‐out port
- AC/DC adaptor
- 512‐frame cine loop
- 1000‐frame image storage
- Pseudo color imaging
- Measurement & calculation software packages
- Grid calculation function
- Rechargeable lithium‐ion battery 5000mAh
- Stylus pen
- Water proof field working bag
- One rectal transducer
- Plenty of veterinary measurement&calculation software packages
- Rectal linear array transducer (6.0/7.5/8.5/10.0MHz)
- Rectal curve array transducer (3.0/3.5/4.0/5.0MHz)
- Linear array transducer (6.0/7.5/8.5/10MHz)
- Micro‐convex array transducer (5.0/6.0/7.5/8.0MHz)
- Convex array transducer (3.0/3.5/4.0/5.0MHz)
- Extra rechargeable battery (5000mAh, up to 4.5 hours working time) Hood sheath
- Rectal linear probe introducer
- Rectal convex probe introducer
- I‐Scan® V3 Ultrasound goggles
- The extended warranty
- Transport case
Picture Perfect Vision
The highest levels of accuracy and efficiency in diagnosis are possible with FarmScan L80, providing clearer imaging with an innovative noise reduction filter.
IFR™ Probe Introducer
Probe Introducer enables fast and accurate diagnosis for an optimise on-farm workflow which allows you to provide animals with increased safety during diagnosis. This leads to enhanced veterinarians confidence and an improved diagnosis experience.
I-Scan® Ultrasound Goggle professional your L80
I-Scan® is ideal for FarmScan ultrasound machines. Every veterinarian should own this. You can see the image in bright sunlight or dark situations when I-Scan® is worn on your head and allows you to see the ultrasound image in front of your eyes.