Surgibond tissue adhesive
Surgibond is an adhesive for the closure of animal tissues and skin. Surgibond provides wound closure without sutures and thus spares the animal a possible anaesthesia, potential suture canal infections and a further vet appointment to remove the stitches.
- Adhesive for the skin
- N-Butyl cyanoacrylate wound adhesive
- Dyed blue for easier control
- Sets within seconds after application
- Easy and precise to use
- Stops bleeding
- Easy to store, no cooling required
- Protects against infections
- 2.5ml Bottle + applicators
For easy control of the application quantity and site, Surgibond tissue adhesive is dyed. This allows you to see at a glance whether enough has been applied, even with nervous and restless animals that move around a lot.
Indications for the Surgibond tissue adhesive
- Cuts and abrasions
- Following tooth extractions
- Sealing and stabilising after the placement of surgical staples or sutures
- wound closure
- for additional suture support
- stops bleeding
- protection against infections
Surgibond tissue adhesive sets within seconds, it is excellently suited to the closure of wounds in very damp areas, e.g. in the mouth. The supplied applicator tips allow for fine dosing and precise application, so even small wounds and surfaces can be glued without a problem.
To allow for a quick application of Surgibond, this adhesive has been developed so that it no longer needs to be cooled, and it can be transported and always stored at hand in the practice without any problems.